How To Apply For NLNG Scholarship? Since its founding in 1998, the Nigerian LNG Limited Scholarships programme has extended its reach to include all Nigerians, with the primary goal of providing funds for educational intervention to members of host communities. This implies that you can still apply and receive the necessary funding to support your education even if you are not from an oil-producing host community.
The Nigerian LNG limited scholarships programme has expanded to a whopping 600 million naira to help achieve its goals and objectives. It is documented that approximately 2,833 undergraduates from various universities in Nigeria have benefited from the programme since its inception.
How To Apply For NLNG Scholarship
- Visit https://www.nigerialng.com/.
- Click on the “Social Performance” menu to select “Education” from the drop-down menu.
- Then click on the UGSS Scholarship application link on the Related Links section of the page to access the application portal
- Click on “Register Here” to create a profile and commence the application process
- All applications MUST include the following scanned copies as attachments:
- Passport-sized photograph
- WASC, SSCE or NECO result
- UTME result
- Official signed and stamped Year-One first-semester result ( session)
- University admission letter”.
- University student ID card
- Local Government Area Letter of Identification.
- Applicants must fill in valid contact details (email and telephone numbers) as these will be used to communicate the outcome of the application.
- The application will be disqualified for
- Incomplete attachments
- Non-adherence to advertised criteria
- Falsified documents
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the selection test.
Qualifications for the Nigerian LNG Limited Scholarship Programme for 2024–2025
There are requirements you must fulfil to apply for The Nigerian LNG Limited Scholarship Programme 2024/2025 edition.
- Your O-level grades must be exceptional.
- Additionally, you must have an exceptional JAMB score.
- You should be enrolled in the university’s 100 level, or first year, and you shouldn’t be a part of any scholarship programmes.
- It is improper for your parents or any other family members to work for The Nigerian LNG Limited.
- possess a minimum 3.5 CGPA from their Year 1 first semester exams.
- Refuse to accept any additional scholarship award or programme from any other business, institution, or agency.
- Not be a Nigeria LNG Limited employee’s spouse or child.
Should you be fortunate enough to be chosen, you will receive roughly 300,000 naira annually until you complete your studies at the university. Although in the past only approximately 100,000 were awarded to recipients, it is highly commendable that this amount has been reviewed upward.
Required documents for The Nigerian LNG Limited Scholarships Program 2024/2025
You need to get the following document scanned and ready before applying:
- Your O-level results ( WAEC or NECO)
- JAMB UTME result
- JAMB admission letter
- Your university student ID card
- Identification letter from your local government
- Your recent passport photographs
- Provide an attestation letter stamped and signed by the Head Teacher of his/her school (the contact telephone number of the Head Teacher must be stated in the letter).
- Provide an indigene confirmation letter signed by the CDC Chairman, Paramount Ruler or Chief in his/her community.
Interested applicants, please note the following:
- Verify that each contact information is accurate and that you can be reached at any of them.
- Verify that every document is uploaded and attached as requested.
- Thoroughly read the terms and conditions.
Throughout the application process, a thorough and methodical approach is required to secure the NLNG Scholarship. It is critical to comprehend and meet the scholarship’s requirements. Start by carefully investigating the requirements for eligibility and the particular paperwork required, making sure your credentials line up with NLNG’s core principles.
Create a strong application that highlights your leadership abilities, community service, and superior academic performance. Emphasise how the scholarship will help you achieve your career and educational objectives while highlighting your special qualities and contributions. Make sure your application is error-free, organised, and submitted before the deadline to increase your chances. Seek advice from mentors or instructors, and obtain strong recommendation letters to support your application.
In the end, submitting an effective application for the NLNG Scholarship calls for commitment, painstaking attention to detail, and a strong argument for your qualifications. You can considerably increase your chances of being awarded this prestigious scholarship opportunity by carefully putting together your application materials and persuasively demonstrating your merit.
- The scholarship award value is N150,000 per annum for the course duration of each awardee.
- The scheme covers the listed disciplines: Environmental Studies, Engineering, Management, Accountancy, Economics, Information Technology, Geology, Banking, Law and Medicine.
- Nigeria LNG Limited